Welcome to the UUCAS Kids Page, our Youth Religious Education program!
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, classes will be customized for online interactions. Please contact the church for the latest information.
Check out our Padlet Archieve!
🔶Our Padlet pages are interactive, UUCAS-curated YRE content centered on monthly themes from the Soul Matters curriculum!
- May- Story
- April- Becoming
- March- Commitment
- February- Community
- January- Stillness and Imagination
- Parent Resources
We also added several new books to our library that went out to families in our September boxes:
In children and youth religious education classes, we provide children a grounding in the values represented in the Statement of Principles adopted by congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
– That each and every person is important
– That all people should be treated fairly
– That our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep learning together
– That each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life
– That everyone should have a vote about things that concern them
– In working for a peaceful, fair, and free world
– In caring for our planet earth
If you have questions about our program, please call the church office at 570-888-0252 or email me at email@example.com or come a few minutes early on Sunday, and the greeters near the front door can direct you to someone who can answer your questions.
Rev. Darcey Laine